Board Of Directors
Princeton House Charter School, Inc. has an established Board of Directors who come from various aspects of the community and represent individuals recognized as community leaders, business professionals, and involved parents. The Board of Directors is responsible for establishing guidelines for the operation of the school.
The Board of Directors delegates to the School Director authority and responsibility for the management of the affairs of the school in accordance with the charter contract.
The Board of Directors meets quarterly at PHCS. Public notification will be made in the parent newsletter, on our website and on the school’s bulletin board. Any interested person is welcome to attend scheduled meetings.
If anyone has an item to be brought to the board, it must be received by the board secretary at least one week before the meeting so that it can be placed on the meeting agenda.
Grievance: If there is a grievance, it should first be directed to the school director. If the parent does not feel that the grievance has been resolved, then the parent may request a hearing with the PHCS Board of Directors. Grievances with PHCS are not to be taken to the Orange County School Board until all other options have been attempted.
- Mrs. Lorraine Johnson, President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Angela Stawicki, Treasurer email@example.com
- Mrs. Kerry Lovell, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Andy Sexton email@example.com
- Mrs. Annette Irvine firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Stanford Locke email@example.com
- Mr. Matthew Haftel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. David Sutton email@example.com
- Mrs. Stephanie Evans Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Kevin Giroux email@example.com